Thursday, July 7, 2011

Textured Tuesday

Well I thought I would give Kim Klassen's Textured Tuesday challenge a go... Her challenge for this week was your interpretation of the No. 3...

Here is a photo from my recent trip last weekend... we made a stop in Saskatoon and took this photo outside of the Bessborough... If you don't know already... it's 3 sisters... (you wouldn't be wrong if you thought 3 ice cream cones!)
I used Kim's Chamomile texture along with her Magic2 from the Magic Pac... As well the mask is from Kim's collections as well (I think it was a freebie)... If you sign up for Kim's texture newsletter, you will receive an email each week with free textures... you can sign up here

Happy Thursday Evening!

5 comments:

  1. This looks great Ginger! I've been getting the free textures and really hope to have time to play a little with my photos next week. I've almost recuperated from all the company we've had! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done - the frame really works and it is a great photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo, and love the framing - was the ice-cream good?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The framing works well with this pic!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete