Sunday, July 31, 2011

Saturday, WITL

Saturday was a busy day preparing for our dinner... here is how the day went...

 

Thoughts so far:

I am amazed at this project... It's been fun... eyeopening in some cases... I'm also happy with the stories I can document from it... but I'm feeling a bit down in that the week will be completed after today, not quite sure how to explain it... I'm starting to think perhaps there is something to doing "Project Life"... I found taking the photos easy, but now I'm also feeling a bit panicky that tomorrow I will be starting to do the scrapbooking part of this week as I haven't really organized that yet... who knows maybe the next week will be fine.  I will start to look at photos from Monday and print them off. I might not do any editing of the photos as I just do not have the time.

What about you? How are you feeling now that the week is almost complete and for some of you it is completed? Do you feel like you would like to do more?

Have a great evening!

Ginger

5 comments:

  1. Great photos again Ginger - looks like a yummy meal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drool! I am such a cheese lover and I want to jump through my computer and gobble up the various cheeses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your last comment made me giggle a little, this morning when I woke up it was really sunny and the first thing that popped into me head was how I might best get a shot of all the sunshine ... then I realised that I didn't need to - well, the need is all relative I suppose!

    Your dinner looks superb, we are at the stage in our lives where dinner parties have had to take a backseat, this sort of lovely dining experience with our friends would be punctuated with a considerable amount of child umpiring! One day we shall return though!
    I have loved following your week, I have to say, it is a lot of fun and really well worth the effort!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That meal looks like a triumph

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm feeling disappointed with how FEW pictures I took during the week and thinking I may need to try this again later in the year. I was so uninspired with my ordinary life last week!

    ReplyDelete