Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday, WITL

I took lots of photos today! This is the first time I've done WITL, and I had lots of fun documenting and thankful for everyone not minding all the my photo taking :) Here are a few unedited ones I thought I would share.

First things first... Business needs to get done...


Breakfast time... love how I managed to get bokeh in this photo...
Some final preparation in getting ready for my parents stay...

I picked up mom and dad at Carmen's home...

We had a good laugh when my mom hopped in the vehicle and couldn't reach the floor with her feet, nor put the seatbelt on... I helped her out!


We had a lovely lunch outside on the patio... the weather was beautiful...

Much needed lawnmowing... done by yours truly...


Preparing the salad dressing for the salmon salad... All these photos and I forgot to take one of the prepared meal!

Dessert...

We finished the night off by watching "The Tourist" with Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie.


Of course there is no routine this week with me being on vacation and my parents visiting... Today was lots of fun... Until tomorrow!

How is your WITL coming?

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is interesting, has left a great impression.
    Best wishes
    Jonas

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great day in photos already! Our Monday was understandibly monopolised by all things yellow, but you have reminded me to pop the camera on self timer ... I always forget to do that.

    What did you think of the movie? I was quite disappointed, but the scenery was lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It should be fun having a vacation week in photos....rather than a 'normal' one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're having fun ...with WITL AND your parents!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely peep into your day! This is going to be a really nice way of finding out more about you too - added bonus!

    We saw The Tourist on the ship. Nice holiday viewing we thought

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo documenting! Your food photos are making me hungry! I just saw the Tourist a few days ago. It's funny because I was in Venice at the same time they were filming the movie. I never saw them, but I still feel like I still feel like I was there for the making of the movie. :) Enjoy your WITL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving seeing glimpses of your everyday life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ginger!
    Just back from holiday and having fun seeing what everyone has been up to. Love that you're doing WITL. I've done it a couple of times and really enjoyed it. I also really like your posts on the tour de france. Pretty exciting.
    rinda

    ReplyDelete