Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Layout to Share...

Hello friends... I have been taking some time to rest my arm and shoulder as it is acting up again and so therefore less time on the computer is best... I would like to share a layout I finished this week... it took some time as I wasn't feeling the love with the papers I used... but now I  think it has come together... This one is about our recent visit with my parents...


I like the mix of colours here...

I hope all of you are managing to get in some scrappy or crafty time... I look forward to my vacation coming in one week... I will have one full month off.. time that is much needed... I won't be going away... I love to vacation at home... I find it rejuvenating and I have lots of things in mind both crafty and organizational type stuff... plus I will have time for classes... Like this one with Shimelle... I'm still contemplating Christy's new one called Creative Color (only a week long, but looks like it's packed full of fun)....

What about you? Do you have any crafty classes coming up?

6 comments:

  1. I really like the colors in that layout, too - perfect with the flowers blooming behind your parents. And I like the stamped house to the left of the title.

    Oh, everyone keeps mentioning that Shimelle class and I've wavered back and forth about it!!!! With coaching in Frinding Photo Freedom and taking the Mother LOAD, I think I should pass . . . but I have one more day to decide, right? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't signed up for this one either.....I will be away fr the first couple of weeks!

    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've signed up for shimelles, and I still have the "she art" class to catch up on.

    There is something lovely about being on holiday and staying at home, enjoy, what a lovely layout you've done.

    Also thank you very much for the kind words you left me, it means a great deal to me, especially as everyone was telling me how I looked more kike my dad than my mum :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished up a portrait photography class,and I have a Tim Holtz class at the end of July. Skipping the Shimelle class as I'm traveling right now. Glad you received and liked the mail art.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors in your layout! Great photos too. I love to vacation at home too - it's always nice to get out into the world, but staying close to home is good too. Enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. the colours are great and it's good to hear that you are taking time off and planning to get crafty! I'm in the middle of a daily layout challenge with another LOADster (totally unofficial) and have no classes at the moment (apart from FF which I'm in but have not participated in any way!). I look forward to seeing what you get up to!

    ReplyDelete