Saturday, July 9, 2011

"A Good Catch"

Last weekend while we were looking through boxes of pictures my niece Torrie was camping and fishing... she texted us to say she had Caught a Fish!  She would send a photo... It was great to see her happy with her catch and it inspired this page...


I had lots of fun last night hooking up with my friends at our LSS, Treasured Memories... They have a new look with fresh paint and some changes to the crop nights which are fabulous!! Thanks so much ladies, dinner was great and I love the make and take idea!! As you can see I managed to finish ONE layout! That's because I really was too busy shopping :)

We are have another rainy day... wonderful for the grass, but yeesh! I would like the +27C weather back please and thank you!!

Well I must go and clean my house... What about you? What are your plans for the weekend?

7 comments:

  1. Great that you had the earlier photo too...they made a great LO! Your crop sounds like fun....I'm having a lazy weekend...I'm on my own, so some scrapping, reading and soaking up some sun! Enjoy the rest of yours!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Fantastic!

    We're having nice weather here in SK, but I have lots of housework on my weekend to-do list, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great page! I love the misting and the green alpha. These connection pages are always so great aren't they? My weekend is the usual quiet, stay at home type of weekend. I did loads of scrapping on Friday night (4 layouts!!!) and more today. Mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout! Hmmm seems I did alot of errand running yesterday but accomplished nothing at home. Today church, out to lunch, a movie, reading the paper and cooking a big family dinner :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout, I really like ones with comparative photos.

    ReplyDelete