Saturday, July 23, 2011

"Crikey!! Good On Ya, Mate"

I know at least one person who is happy about today's stage at the Tour de France! Amy??!! We have bantered a bit back and forth regarding the tour and so I am happy to say that Cadel Evans will be the first Aussie to ride into Paris tomorrow wearing the yellow jersey! That's right, he will be standing on the podium in front of the Champs de Elysse... A job well done!!


As for Andy... well he is 2nd again and this time his brother Frank will join him on the podium in 3rd place. That's okay! There is always next year!! Right?! You betcha!

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic!! Yes, there is a bit of excitement over here, a great effort from someone who has been a 'clean' competitor, I think he will be very emotional tonight!
    The Schleck brothers have many years ahead of them when I am sure one or the other will be wearing Maillot Jaune. How any of them actually finish this race I will never know :-)

    ReplyDelete