Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 on the 10th

Here are 10 things I am loving right now...

1. Loving SUMMER... The weather for the most part has been gorgeous and I cannot help but enjoy all the lushness surrounding our city. Here is a photo taken outside a window of where I went to work almost daily for 6 months... I loved that view...


2.  My Garden.... It is growing and doing so well... It's amazing the difference it's made in me enjoying our backyard... This photo was taken 3 weeks ago and with all the rain things have grown even more.


3. Le Tour de France... I have managed to keep up with the first week and I'm looking forward to more...


4. Finding Photo Freedom.  Although I have not kept up with class as much as I would have liked I am still making progress and happy to have some organization of my photos.

5. City and Colour... I cannot get enough of this album... when I hear the first track... the sound of Dallas Green's voice against the steel guitar makes my heart melt... its pureness is something I will not tire from.


6. Shiseido Skin Care Line... Who knew at 40 years one could get adult acne? This is a beautiful line that is great if you are looking for an oil free product...


7.  Summer Fruit... I love the fruit summer brings... Peaches, cherries, nectarines and Saskatoon's... here is a photo of some nectarines... oh my :)

photo courtesy San Francisco Farmers Market

8. Woody's Sasparilla. My new favourite drink...

9. Somerset Studio. Who doesn't love Somerset Studio? Their magazines are full of inspiration... Every now and then I will purchase one and last month it was "The Art of Paper and Mixed Media". I haven't even made it through half the magazine and with every turn of the page I love what I see :)


10. Scrapbooking Goodies!! Friday night I went to crop night at Treasured Memories and I thought I would show you a snapshot of what I came home with... They had a sale on Hambly :)


So there you have it... 10 on the 10th is brought to you by Shimelle... If you would like to join in or read the other posts check it out here...

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ginger

15 comments:

  1. Great list! I've been loading up on the fruit too. So yummy this time of year. Have fun with your new scrappy goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too on the summer fruits...and your new stash looks yummy too!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new stash.....I love fruit in summer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've been watching the tour too, but i must admit the bit i like the most is admiring the french countryside!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list Ginger and with some lovely photography too. Well done on ticking off most of last months list and I love your take on the number 3.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a great summer. Your backyard looks wonderful, I'd like to stop by for a visit there! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos~enjoyed my visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos and love the concept. Your garden looks great! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pics! Drooling over your scrappy stash! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow - I'm with you on so many of these! Love Somerset Studio.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a happy post with lots of great things happening, I love all your new stash xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Some great phots - I'm with you with acne at forty - thought I'd left that behind in my teens! My oldest daughter is now suffering and I can't even tell her it will get better!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lots of great things on your list of loves:)May I ask what saskatoons are?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ginger, thanks for dropping by my blog. How lovely that you live near to the lake I visited, wow! Great list too, I must try and get the Somerset mag, not seen it in Dubai tho.

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice list of things in your life right now! like the pile of scrapbooking goodies. time is flying isn't it?

    ReplyDelete