Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Month From Now.....

Le Tour?? Anyone?...

Digi template: Cathy Zielske
 
This year I can feel it, my man Andy is going to win!! And... his brother Frank will be there to help him make it happen... there will be no repeats of last year!

For those who don't know Andy Schleck is the one on the left wearing the white jersey, he came in second overall last year, but won the young riders competition each year since 2008. The rivalry between the young rider and Alberto Contador made for an interesting tour last year. I have said it before and I will say it again, he will win the Tour de France and I believe this is his year!

Are you with me? Will you be tuning in to watch?


8 comments:

  1. Your enthusiasm is infectious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Might have to have a little look now after reading this :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, your enthusiasm is wonderful. It's not something I've ever got into even though we do have a leg over here now (I think) There's one section I know about, it starts at the bottom of Alp D'Huez and winds up and up through numerous switch backs (or does it finish at the bottom?) Either way, there's a lovely little campsite just at the bottom that I can thoroughly recommend lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not really a fan of watching sport of any kind on TV, but am loving your enthusiasm and that great page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do like Le Tour, though I don't follow it closely - I watch the occasional stage (I like the mountain stages best, too) and I have a quick look at the headlines from each day, too. Love your page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page Ginger...but I am NOT a fan of ANY kind of racing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice layout and I love your enthusiasm. It's not something we watch, but who knows, we may have to change sports if the NFL can't get it together pretty soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bike racing is not my thing really, much prefer Wimbledon which will soon be upon us. Your LO made me giggle, cheating on your blackberry! Not so much of a secret now!

    ReplyDelete