Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 Things.

10 "Scrappy, Crafty and Inspiring" Things I would like to complete by July 10th...

1. I love Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays and although I have played with her textures I have not done a TT. I plan to participate in "one" TT before July 10th.

 2. I feel like I hardly make any layouts anymore! My goal is to finish 2 scrap pages before the next "10 Things".

3. "Finding Photo Freedom" over at BPC started one week ago... and it has already opened my eyes to organizing my photos... both digital and printed. I'm LOVING it! I will spend 45 minutes 3-4X/week working on my digital workflow :)

4. Attend a crop night with my friends at my local scrapbook store... Treasured Memories... P.S. They now have an Online Store!

5. Continue to tweak my blog... I want to add another "page"...  more specifically for the "Mail Art Exchange" (see labels).


6. I JUST signed up for Pinterest... and I want to start setting up my pinboards so I need to set some limits! **Must limit time on Pinterest to 1 hour/week** (Is that realistic??)

7. Find one new and inspiring blog & share it here.

8. OK... I started reading "The Pillars of the Earth", by Ken Follett, maybe 5 months ago... I am on page 304 of  973!!... I need to take more time to read this book! I love it... I'm just not giving it priority... I will have 100 pages read by July 10th.

9. Make ONE Collage page based on Claudine's "Composition for Collage" class at BPC.

10. Plan something BIG for my 300th Blog post!

I thought I would share this photo of me "the non-gardener" picking out some flowers!


Shimelle is hosting a 10 Things, on the 10th of the Month. You can see her post here, join us if you like or have a browse through the other participants blogs!

24 comments:

  1. Great goals. I was thinking of doing a similar post because I want to make for time for creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great list of goals Ginger! So glad you are enjoying the FPF class. That's a really good photo of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some similar goals too! Enrolled in FPF too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some lovely creative things to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only an hour a week on Pintrest? You must be a better woman than I am! Great list, I'm sure you'll complete your goals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list Ginger, I'll keep an eye out for that new page and the flowers are lovely. Looking forward to the next update on the garden too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like a fun July in store - great photo

    ReplyDelete
  8. ginger ur looking gorgeous with ur petunias. i am a photo freedom alumni and it is a task and a half to trawl through those photos but well worth it at the end.
    thanx for your fab list
    oh yes and pinterest is kind of addictive but in a good way,
    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're going to be one busy gal if you manage to do all that in just a month, but what a sense of accomplishment you will have. You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great list of goals Ginger. You make me want to sit down and prioritize all the classes and challenges I'm doing - so much going on, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great to do list, I'm sure you'll get it all done :) welllll maybe not the 1 hour/week limit on Pinterest, that's a tough one. I'm having a really hard time finding people I know, the search doesn't work for me. If you have that figured out lmk please.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one of my favourite books, I have read it twice. I am also just starting on pinterest, but still trying to work out how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great goals! I love Photo Freedom too and I must check out Texture Tuesdays, thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great idea to set 10 goals, good luck with them all. Lovely to see your photo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the ten goals! I've had a hard time sticking to my three for the week! Good luck!

    And love the photo. Where did you get all those lovely plants?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think the Pinterest goal will be hard (; I love the header/banner on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ginger, I'm so impressed with your list. And I agree with Sharis, an hour a week on Pinterest is going to be hard :) Can't wait to see you progress on July 10th - I know you'll get everything done!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good luck with the goals Ginger!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your list! One hour per week on Pinterest, are you kidding?! Good luck! lol

    ReplyDelete
  20. Excellent and ambitious goals! I expect prgress updates! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. great list, great photo and the 10 things list is a great idea! I haven't been active in class/MB/forum (AT ALL!) but I like this idea - I might join in next month. I find I dip in and out of Pinterest and spend way less than an hour a week - I like to let the inspiration grab me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm impressed with your list - I need to get myself organised with Pinterest too! J x

    ReplyDelete