10 "Scrappy, Crafty and Inspiring" Things I would like to complete by July 10th...
1. I love Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesdays and although I have played with her textures I have not done a TT. I plan to participate in "one" TT before July 10th.
2. I feel like I hardly make any layouts anymore! My goal is to finish 2 scrap pages before the next "10 Things".
3. "Finding Photo Freedom" over at BPC started one week ago... and it has already opened my eyes to organizing my photos... both digital and printed. I'm LOVING it! I will spend 45 minutes 3-4X/week working on my digital workflow :)
4. Attend a crop night with my friends at my local scrapbook store... Treasured Memories... P.S. They now have an Online Store!
5. Continue to tweak my blog... I want to add another "page"... more specifically for the "Mail Art Exchange" (see labels).
6. I JUST signed up for Pinterest... and I want to start setting up my pinboards so I need to set some limits! **Must limit time on Pinterest to 1 hour/week** (Is that realistic??)
7. Find one new and inspiring blog & share it here.
8. OK... I started reading "The Pillars of the Earth", by Ken Follett, maybe 5 months ago... I am on page 304 of 973!!... I need to take more time to read this book! I love it... I'm just not giving it priority... I will have 100 pages read by July 10th.
9. Make ONE Collage page based on Claudine's "Composition for Collage" class at BPC.
10. Plan something BIG for my 300th Blog post!
I thought I would share this photo of me "the non-gardener" picking out some flowers!
Shimelle is hosting a 10 Things, on the 10th of the Month. You can see her post here, join us if you like or have a browse through the other participants blogs!