Friday, May 13, 2011

You Ladies ROCK!

I Love receiving Mail!! Especially when it's mail that looks like this....

 This was some Mail Art I received from Rinda over at Gallo Organico... Thanks Rinda!

Thank you to Cheri at Scrap Dreams, for sending me this beautiful book mark! I love the butterfly theme :)

Finally, Mel over at "I Speak Melsh", created a "Mel Art" piece which I will definitely find a place for in my art room!

Thank you so much to everyone participating in the Mail Art Exchange, I have enjoyed this so much that I am planning to continue with it. So please... if you are interested in Mail Art ... then you will want to stay tuned... I am planning to have more exchanges... The next one will be in the Fall and will likely have a theme!

10 comments:

  1. What great mail art you've received. Isn't it so much fun to find something beautiful in your mailbox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these - Mel's has such a fabulous sense of humor.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I'd love to participate next time

    ReplyDelete
  4. those look so much fun and all so artistic! love them. I especially love the union jacks there on Mel's postcard! got to love a bit of home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are fabulous, Ginger....thank you so much for organising this exchange....it's been so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful - you did a great job organising it looking at the very happy people who are blogging - well done :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, if it isn't until fall I might be able to join in after all. Thanks Ginger!

    I'm so glad you got lots of lovely mail - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely to see what everyone else has posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful little pieces of art to find popping through your letterbox:)
    I would love to join in next time around. Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So glad you are going to do another one - I would love to join in next time. J x

    ReplyDelete