Wednesday, May 25, 2011

More Mail Art

It is fun reading your comments on each others blogs about the Mail Art Exchange... Alexa wants to vote to rename the Mail Art Exchange to the "Happy Hellos", and Susanne would like to see how much fun we would have sitting together at a table creating crafts... and Jacky is happy the Mail Art Exchange will continue... You women make me smile with your chatter :)

Yesterday Sian showed her mail art, so I thought it would be safe to show it to all of you... this is what I sent to her...
I have been trying to get a Mail Art Page started here so that others who want to join will have more information on what it means, what it entails and when the next one will be, but things have been crazy busy in my world so stay tuned...

In the meantime if you want to make someone's day try creating some "Happy Mail" or "Happy Hellos" and send it off!

Happy Creating!

8 comments:

  1. You know how much I loved this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving seeing it all pop up on peoples blogs....almost as much as receiving it....not quite though!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen lots on the different blogs and I so wish I could've played too. Next time - I am watching this space :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've enjoyed seeing all the mail art also and have gotten some great ideas for the next Happy Mail I sent out! Thanks so much for coordinating this Ginger.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh what lovely post! I too am going to keep an eye out for the next posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sure Sian was delighted! Such vibrant and bold colours ... Isn't it just delicious, making mail to send? You can see how much fun we are all having - thank-you to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mail art everyone has designed is fabulous...I'm just not inventive enough to play along with this one! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog Ginger
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'll be keeping my eye out for the next time.

    ReplyDelete