Sunday, May 8, 2011

House Of Three

If you have not had a chance to go over to House of Three yet to take advantage of their 5o% off Closing Out Sale, you may want to as there will be no other opportunity to purchase these wonderful digi products. Today is the last day.

I will surely miss them and thought I would share some of my previous work I have created using these amazing elements.

One of the kits I purchased this morning is the Magical Brush kit... you can see the brushes I added to this photo.. Lots of fun!



In this layout I used the Monogram Kit... you can see it in the title with the letters "ME". I just opened the files in PSE and made them a colour that would go with my layout. I then printed them out on the French Oo La La papers


I don't know how many times I have used the Inspiration Kit for some of my layouts... I still love this printable kit for hybrid projects. "Live the Life I Love" is just one of the word art elements in this versatile kit.


I cannot tell you how many times I have incorporated the Damask Kit into my digital layouts... I just love all the different uses for these.


The French Oo La La Vintage Ticket Kit is another of my favourites for printing and using as little journaling and date tags.

Here is another example of using the H of 3 products for some hybrid fun! You can see more about how I used the Summer Junque Kit to wrap this gift of jam I made for a friend.... look here


Probably my most absolute favourite item at H of 3 is this Negatives Frame Kit. You will see me use this one over and over...

I hope I have given you a bit of inspiration... what are some other online stores you have discovered? I would love to hear from you :)

Have a wonderful Sunday!

Ginger

7 comments:

  1. Especially love that damask LO! Hope things are settling down with you
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an enabler! My wallet is $11 lighter but I have a few exciting new digi bits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lots of inspiration in this post. I really like that first photo & how you used the brush technique on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder - I had things in my basket from last week ... just paid and downloaded - my first forays into PAID FOR digi elements!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, really really tempted by all the yummy stuff you've highlighted in your lovely lo's, not bought any digi for a long time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Ginger, what a lot of inspiration today! Such a shame House Of 3 is closing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely lovely work - and thank-you for pointing us in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete