Monday, May 16, 2011

Digi Template from Alexa...

If you are interested in dabbling a bit with some digi templates, but don't know how to, Alexa has created a freebie template with instructions on how to use it with PSE. You can find the download here.

Here is my layout...

Journaling:

I have lived long enough to know that nothing lasts forever and that change is inevitable... no matter the situation. It doesn’t mean I have to like it.

The arborist told me our apple tree needed this to survive and it would look better in a year or two. Seeing the leaves take shape gives me hope of better times to come. Change is how we learn to grow, it’s what makes us unique and helps us share these experiences with others.



Have a great day everyone!

Ginger

12 comments:

  1. Oh wow, Ginger, this looks wonderful! I am delighted that your tree is recovering and coping with its change (I'm a love of trees), and thrilled that you tried the template and it worked to such great effect. :) I hope you enjoyed it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the template,Ginger....and I'm sure the tree will soon recover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and that's a beautiful apple tree waiting to re-appear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful layout Ginger and a great subject choice to be representative of change. Sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful Ginger! Are you another one waiting to see if Alexa does another lovely template, then?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a nice layout and a wonderful perspective on change!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the use of alexa's template ginger. the story is gr8 too. my parents had to cut a tree of their down one year and it was found to be completely rotten inside. it could have crashed into their house at anytime. they now have a new tree to replace it which is beautiful,
    jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this - both the LO and the tree! So glad its on the way back up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love, love, love this laypout and your journaling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The layout looks great. I'll have to check Alexa's template out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ginger, I just love this LO & your post about change. I can't bear it when a tree has to go even when I know it's right!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great layout. I really like the journaling... makes me think.

    ReplyDelete