I am posting abut the wonderful book I received in the mail from Rinda, who received it from Sian. Have a look at my original post here and my second post here. I am ready to Pass the Book :) I loved this book, it has an energy about it that does not disappoint. Here are a few things I found and liked:
- It has beautiful photographs of examples of mail art that are quite inspiring
- It provides history on the world of "Good Mail Day"
- The book is easy to read
- Provides the reader with quick tips on how you can make your mail art
- It encourages art wherever you may be by having a traveling mail art kit (many of the items you already have in your scrapbooking stash)
- It has kept me mindful of collecting the everyday things, things that I may have passed up before
- It's easy easy easy, you don't need much!
And if that hasn't teased you... well then I will tease you further...
Here is a sneaky of a piece of mail I will be sending off this week!
If you would like to know how you can make your mail even just a bit interesting to those who receive it, well then you will want this book. You can leave a message on this post letting me know you would like the opportunity. I will pick the winner 1 week from today. So I will pick the winner on Sunday, April 10th.
As well stay tuned for another post this week as I have an exciting announcement related to "Good Mail Day".
Thanks and good luck!