Saturday, April 9, 2011

Mail Art Exchange Update!

I just noticed a couple of you have e-mailed me and hotmail has punted the message to my spam box. I very rarely ever look in there, but did just now and noticed this. So if by chance you have sent me a message and I have not responded by now please leave a comment on this post and we will work this through. Thanks so much for your patience! Update: Mail Art Exchange is now closed


 Also, this is a reminder of Pass the Book, for the Good Mail Day. You can read about it here. I will be doing the draw tomorrow morning.

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Ginger, you inspired me to write post about a piece of mail art I received last month. First piece of mail art I've received in a long time. I think I need to get back into making RAKs and creating some mail art of my own.

    ReplyDelete