Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Changes...

Hello Blogging friends! I wanted to let you know so far the results from my poll indicate the majority of you enjoy my blog as it is... so I thank you for taking part in the poll and really I'm thankful that you enjoy the things that I show and discuss. As for the look of my blog... well please bare with me... I will be making a few visual changes... and I want to find a new look...so over the next 3 weeks I will be trying out some new looks starting with today!

I just changed over to the new blogger template so I am enjoying the advantages of having more options, especially with the different fonts... Love the choices!

That's all I have for now :) Thanks for stopping by.

ginger

8 comments:

  1. Love the new background! So pretty and very springy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. change can be good... but as a fairly new reader, I was just getting used to the old look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I arrived and thought 'Oh, she's the other side!' And then thought 'Or was she always that side and I'd just forgotten...?' lol! I like the background - have fun with the changes, hope you find something you're happy with xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it fun to play and change things up? Will be watching to see what all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the blue and white! So cool...in both senses of the word!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty background! I like it :)

    ReplyDelete