Sunday, April 17, 2011

Alphanumeric Blog Hop

Hello! My name is Ginger and you are visiting Ginger's Life of Spice. I am thrilled to be a part of the Alphanumeric Blog Hop arranged by Mel over at I Speak Melsh.

 

I enjoyed making my mixed media piece, can you guess what my alphanumeric is?


Thanks for playing along on the Alphanumeric Blog Hop, now Hop Hop Hop to the next stop (see below)

I Speak Melsh  Start Here
BE Glorious
Captured On Film
Chatty Crafty Arty Pig
Creating Room
Curiouser and Curiouser
Daily Life - Bits and Pieces
Deb's World
Den's Crafty Diary
From High In The Sky
Gallo Organico
Ginger's Life Of Spice You Are Here
Handmade By Kirsty Next Stop
Havoc and Mayhem
Heather's Scraps
Helena's Creative Maven
Holaday's Happy Hearts
Jeant-Jinnag
Just Jimjams
K's Crafty Corner
Life...As I See It
{Life Behind The Purple Door}
Lisa E Design Blog
Living Life One Blessing At A Time
Mary's Musings
Michelle Loves...
Obstinate Pursuit
Over At Our Place
Paper Turtle
Peonies and Pennies
Random Reflections
Rosalind Revival
Scrap Dreams
Scrappyjacky
Scrapworthy Lives
Staring At The Sea
Surefiredaisy Says
This Kalil Life
This Little Life Of Mine
Xnomads' Blog

38 comments:

  1. Great post Ginger, Good for you! And I love your piece, wow - perfect feathery addition ;-) Thanks so much for taking part in my hop! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors and patterns in this piece! I hope you have a good place to display it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gee ... I can't guess what it was ;-) Great layout you have made!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great collage love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, pretty bag. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post and Gorgeous art work thanks for sharing with us all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Ginger & I love the bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a lovely piece Ginger - I really like the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your project Ginger and it's of my favourite letter too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That's such a gorgeous piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful mixed media piece! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is lovely! I was a "G" before I got married and became an "F", so I would happily hang this in my house too :) Happy Hopping Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is absolutely stunning, I love all the different textures and colours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the colours in that piece
    caroline

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a Great piece of art that is, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. G is for Ginger! and what a beautiful mixed media piece!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is delightful! Love all those textures ...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous project Ginger!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. love that! my favourite colours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooh, it's lovely! I really like the bubble wrap work on the background.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love your project on the letter G. ~c~

    ReplyDelete
  22. Gorgeous bag, I'm grateful that you gave us a chance to gaze upon it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gr8 project Ginger! Ur blogs brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is just GORGEOUS Ginger - I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, your art piece is gorgeous! Love the colors, set off by that beautiful flower. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. love the colours in your mixed media piece!

    ReplyDelete
  27. That is so awesome! I have always wanted to try mixed media but haven't gotten around to it yet - this makes me want to give it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very pretty piece. Looks like a lot of fun to make.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fantastic! - love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a gorgeous piece of art work - its given me an idea for something to do for my walls :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love your collage - I hope it is hanging up somewhere prominent in your home.

    ReplyDelete
  32. That is a beautiful project-I love the colours too.I love the way you have passed on to the next person too! Just catching up as I have been away since the hop x

    ReplyDelete