Wednesday, March 16, 2011

An Old Layout...

Back in 2009 I made an album for my parents 50th Anniversary... the other day when I was sorting thru some of my layouts I came across one that I have never shared on my blog before.... This layout was meant to be included in the 5oth Anniversary Album but the title wasn't quite accurate and so rather than creating any hard feelings I decided to hold it back. I actually really like the layout and it reminded me of another class I had taken at Treasured Memories on doodling... Plus I just really like the photo (my niece & nephew and great nephews).

The swirls were inspired from a Stampin Up stamp.

Do you have any old layouts you haven't shared for whatever reason?

7 comments:

  1. I love this layout, too! Such a fun combination of circles, patterns, color & black & white. It gives a real feeling of energy without being overwhelming.
    I think that many of my layout are kindof on the boring/pedestrian side, so I don't share them, but maybe I should . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout and I really like the doodling, especially the idea of filling in letters with doodling. This would work great for those times when I'm missing a letter! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is lovely! I have a few layouts I haven't shared because I wasn't happy with them, and a few where the journaling or details were too personal and it was too complicated to edit the photo. Most of what I've made has gone onto my blog at some point, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The doodles are awesome! I love the bright colors and the different pattern grouping. There were several years before I had a blog that I didn't post anything at 2 Peas or anywhere else. I should go through my albums and take some photos of the good layouts and post them...just for the heck of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This still has a really fresh look to it Ginger! Very nice indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a really fun layout with fun colours and the doodling is really great. I have a few layouts here and there that I haven't shared, mostly because they have got caught up with something else or they were published and so I didn't put them on my blog and then they got forgotten or sometimes because they are a bit personal. but it's always interesting to look back with a different perspective.

    ReplyDelete