Sunday, March 27, 2011

{Hot Hot Heat}

Prompt #4 for BFS is to share a post about the everyday things we do. Now I do like to cook, but lots of times I won't follow a recipe, I make it up as I go along... so this can make for an interesting dinner. I have a layout here to share with you....


The journaling reads:

A few weeks ago after cleaning out the fridge I discovered we have an abundance of hot sauces; many of them proclaiming to be hotter than the next. Marvin keeps adding more to the collection. I don't particularly care for hot sauce on everything I eat, however there are times I will cook with it to add heat, but sometimes I add it to disguise dinner!!

It's funny, when I asked Marvin why he buys so many hot sauces, his response was "to disguise the mystery meat"!  So I guess we are on the same page.

Do you use hot sauce on your food and if so what do you like it on?

15 comments:

  1. Lol! What a great page :-)

    We only have one bottle of hot sauce in the fridge .... but your hubby is so funny, it is handy to be able to disguise mystery dinner ingredients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome page! We probably have one or two old bottles that were bought for special recipe but never used since :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in this page! We like tapatio here . . . not too hot but definitely tasty.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our frig and cupboard are full of hot sauces as well....totally my hubby's addiction because I think medium salsa is pretty hot LOL! We have all different kinds....and we know it's well known because everytime people come back from vacations they bring us some!!! Love your page!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'll be back to read yours for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even the page feels hot!!! We're not into 'hot' at all I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty page and I spy some sauces that grace my fridge too. we are def "hot" people!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! My son is the hot fan in our house - we actually put some bottles in his Christmas stocking and he was all pleased.

    That's a cool hot page.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a big wuss wen it cmes to hot and spicy so no hot sauces for me! I do love your LO tho!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a lot of hot sauce. We don't use a lot, but we do use a jalapeno dusting salt. The other 3 at my house use it to spice up my chicken and noodles. Personally I don't like my comfort food spicy. Nice page you do on this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow what a great page. My other half is the one who eats hot stuff, I occasionally eat a reasonably hot curry,but that's it. Popped over from BFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. DH HATES hot food..I even have to make chili-con-carne without chili!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness, I just LOVE this layout! Probably because I love hot sauce. Yum. I put it on pretty much everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE hot and spicy stuff and LOVE this layout. I make a special soup for Slimming World and I put hot sauce in to make it feel Mexican and yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I often make up recipes as I go along - I'm not too keen on hot and spicy food though, so it's harder to disguise my mistakes!! Love your layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE this LO!!! Vintage, way cool. PERFECT

    ReplyDelete