Today's prompt from BFS is to share goals. I wanted to make a list of classes I have started but still need to finish...
1. She Art: I still have one weeks worth of videos to watch and because this class has a three month access time limit it is a priority. I would like to have completed this by the end of April.
2. Finding Your Way:I have done very little in this 8 week class besides listening to Karen's audios and I have read most of the handouts. I will dedicate 1 month this Fall to doing a Layout A Day. This is a recommendation from Karen in order to get a better idea of what your scrap booking process is.
3. Yesterday & Today: I have come to the conclusion that 12 week classes are very difficult to maintain my interest especially when there are so many other classes I want to take. I will do one lesson every month starting in June.
I really feel I need to make goals because otherwise I will never complete these classes. Besides there are several other classes coming up that I plan to take:
1. She Had Three Hearts This class starts May 23rd, another one from Christy Tomlinson.
2. Finding Photo Freedom Many people have taken Stacy Julian's Library of Memories, which is a process of cataloging your photos in a way that makes them easier to find. I need this class. It starts in June and is 10 weeks long.
3. Beyond Blogging For Scrapbookers This is Shimelle's follow up class to Blogging For Scrapbookers. I'm having fun with the first class and really look forward to the next one.
Do you have classes that you have problems finishing and if so do you plan out how you can complete them?
Have a great night everyone!