Monday, March 21, 2011

Blogging for Scrapbookers

Today is the first day of Shimelle's "Blogging for Scrapbookers"... I signed up for the self-paced version not that long ago but never started so I was very happy when she announced she was running a live version of the class again... I have met lots of amazing people at Shimelle.com! Here is a layout based on today's prompt which is to tell what my intentions are for the class...

I had been itching to use this kit from Scarlet Lime, I love the buttery colour of the rose ribbon mixed with the soft turquoise colours... Makes me feel like Spring is on the horizon (that is if the snow actually stops falling:)

Happy Day 2 of the Vernal Equinox!

11 comments:

  1. Gosh, you have been so productive! This is an awesome page and I think you will absolutely LOVE this class in its live version!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Ginger. Those papers are fantastic and I really like the rose ribbon too. Good to "see" you in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so gorgeous! I've been meaning to do a layout about blogging, now I'm super inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great page! I can see that this class is going to be so productive for many of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Love the rose trim and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely page...the flowers are so beautiful...and some great intentions....I'm sure you're going to love the class.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are joining us :) That's a beautiful page - I love the idea of scrapping your intentions for the class

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you from the Class. I love your layout! The colors are wonderful and I have to say that the buttery color is my favorite. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous page!!! I love the colors, the embellies and the structure (I guess that means I love everything about it).
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those roses are gorgeous! Love your handwriting too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great page - good for you for putting it down in writing. I'm going to revisit the class this time and see what I missed. Shimelle is great, isn't she.

    ReplyDelete