Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blog Awards Part II

Tammy over at "Your Memory Connection" has awarded me with the Liebster Award which I am honoured to receive. Tammy has an amazing blog where she gives product reviews and tips which are useful and informative, not to mention she has some of the most beautiful layouts. Please check out her blog, you won't be sorry!
 
The Liebster Award gives recognition and exposure to small blogs who have less than 100 blog followers (I have seen it said under 300 on some blogs as well). Because I have accepted the award I now need to recognize and share with 3-5 other bloggers. I have picked 3.

1. Lisa Kercher - "Not Ladylike". You may have heard me talk about Lisa on my blog before (always huge praises), but what you may not know about her is she is a DIY'er (I know that's not a real word, but you get what I mean). She recycles items and creates cool and interesting things whether it be scrapbooking, fashion or crafts.

2. Kirsten Williams - Lines of Best Fit.  Another talented DIY'er, Kirsten shows her craftiness when she isn't teaching or spending time with her new hubby. She also creates beautiful buttons which have been known to adorn my pages.

3. Nadine Karen - "The Beautiful Ordinary" - Nadine is a brand new momma to a beautiful baby girl named Anna, and she is another one of the most crafty people I know. She has been known to drive to all the Michaels stores in Edmonton and buy out particular items for classes she holds at Treasured Memories.  She makes beautiful mini albums, scrapbooks and paints on canvas. She also creates beautiful home decor pieces and loves making Christmas decorations. She is an inspiration to those of us who aspire to be as creative as she is.

There you have it, three talented women.

If you choose to accept the award then please pass it on...

Thanks Everyone, and I hope this week you have had a chance to meet some new and interesting individuals!

Have a great evening!

Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Aren't you just the most-fabulous! I will so some thinking, and pay it forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ging-a! This is awesome! Thanks so much! I'm on the job!

    ReplyDelete