I want to thank a couple individuals for giving me blog awards.
Firstly, I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award from Narelle over at Life-a-liscious. Narelle is a busy mom with two beautiful children, she frequents Big Picture Classes and lives in Sunny Australia! Narelle gave me this award before Christmas... I accepted it but sorry Narelle it has taken so long to follow up... I say, better late than never :).
There are some responsibilities with accepting the award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (see below).
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.
I have chosen to go with sharing 4 things about myself:
1. I love all genres of music from Robbi Draco Rosa & Gosh Groban to Jason Aldean & Dave Mathews, from Ben Harper & Alicia Keys to Kid Rock & Arcade Fire (don't fault me here - Kid Rock has an amazing voice when he sings like a normal person). Okay, so maybe not all genres... Sorry Rammstein...
2. I will only eat bananas if they are slightly green, anything more than that is up for grabs or thrown in the freezer...
3. I received 2 black eyes on two separate incidences while in High School.
4. My favourite Scotch is Cardhu... reasonably priced but hard to find unfortunately...
I have chosen 4 bloggers to award the "Stylish Blogger Award" (these are in no particular order).
1. Stephanie Johanna - Here's Looking At You Kid
2. Lisa Hausmann - Recklinghausen Musings
3. Carrie - Through the Camera Lens
4. Maria Ontiveros - Gallo Organico
If you haven't seen their blogs please check them out. They are all very talented women.
Thursday I will share Part II
Have a great day everyone!!