Monday, March 14, 2011

Blog Awards Part I

I want to thank a couple individuals for giving me blog awards.

Firstly, I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award  from Narelle over at Life-a-liscious. Narelle is a busy mom with two beautiful children, she frequents Big Picture Classes and lives in Sunny Australia! Narelle gave me this award before Christmas... I accepted it but sorry Narelle it has taken so long to follow up... I say, better late than never :).
 
 
There are some responsibilities with accepting the award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered (see below).
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards.

I have chosen to go with sharing 4 things about myself:


1. I love all genres of music from Robbi Draco Rosa & Gosh Groban to Jason Aldean & Dave Mathews, from Ben Harper & Alicia Keys to Kid Rock & Arcade Fire (don't fault me here - Kid Rock has an amazing voice when he sings like a normal person). Okay, so maybe not all genres... Sorry Rammstein...

2. I will only eat bananas if they are slightly green, anything more than that is up for grabs or thrown in the freezer...

3. I received 2 black eyes on two separate incidences while in High School.

4. My favourite Scotch is Cardhu... reasonably priced but hard to find unfortunately...

I have chosen 4 bloggers to award the "Stylish Blogger Award" (these are in no particular order).

1. Stephanie Johanna - Here's Looking At You Kid
2. Lisa Hausmann - Recklinghausen Musings
3. Carrie  - Through the Camera Lens
4. Maria Ontiveros  - Gallo Organico

If you haven't seen their blogs please check them out. They are all very talented women.

Thursday I will share Part II

Have a great day everyone!!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award! Robbie likes his bananas slightly green also, but I wait a day or two and eat what's left after they ripened to yellow. :>)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooohh thanks for the shout out, I appreciate it! I just got your Starbucks card out in the mail today, I'm so sorry for the delay! I'm the world's worst procrastinator. But it's in the mail and on its way to you as I type! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well deserved Ginger :) And it's always cool to find out a little bit more about a blogger I enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the award - it's always interesting to see what you are up to over here! and thanks for the award which I will respond to soon, I promise! I am flattered to be chosen! thanks and looking forward to part II

    ReplyDelete