Friday, March 18, 2011

Baby Gift For Gemma

What a nice day I had seeing my friend Jamie at lunchtime... I have been meaning to hook up with her to give her a gift I made for little Gemma, her 7 month old daughter. Gemma is such a little cutie, and I'm sorry I don't have photos to share, but I do have some pics of the baby album I made using the Making Memories Pitter Patter line. I took a class with Trisha Ladouceur, almost 2 years ago where she made an album from 3 manila envelopes. The best thing about it, is that it has so many little pockets where you can place little "trinkets & treasures". I have made this album a couple other times, once for my friend Nicole's baby boy Logan, you can see it here and a Christmas album I gave to Marvin's mom. It's one of those albums that are so much fun to create and easy when you have a great line of papers and embellishments.

Happy Friday Night!
Ginger

4 comments:

  1. what a great blog! I`m so happy I found it! Here is so many inspirations and I love it! <3

    Have a nice time,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is absolutely lovely Ginger - I love albums with pockets because I collect so many extra souvenirs I want to keep.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous mini book. i have to come up with something for a friend and her new baby so thís is great inspiration for me

    ReplyDelete