Sunday, February 20, 2011

Vegas Layout

I decided to work on my Jessica Sprague "Now We're Rockin' " Digi class. So here is my layout. I 'm happy with how it turned out and I learned a few new tricks with PSE. You can see how I used the burn tool to darken the edges of the graph paper... love it!


Also, here is a quick sketch I did... I'm contemplating how I can use it for a collage... I will need to think a bit more...
Here is hoping you are able to exercise a little creativity today!
Ginger

4 comments:

  1. Love the layout - and great job on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout - and great sketch, too! Also loving your Tim Holtz stamps in the previous post....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how this turned out! I have at least two trips to Vegas that I haven't scrapbooked yet. I'm filing away the photo circle idea for later. It's very unique!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, digi too! you are on a roll!

    ReplyDelete