Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pay It Forward

Last week I saw this on Melissa's blog and I am so excited to participate in the Pay It Forward!



Here is the plan...I promise I will make something handmade to the FIRST 5 people who leave a comment here specifically stating they want to join in the Pay It Forward fun. The original "rules" state that you must repost this status, offering something handmade by you to 5 other people and it must be sent to your 5 people some time in 2011.

I will be looking at your blog and contact you shortly after with some questions on your interests. I cannot guarantee how long it will take me to make this item for you, but I ensure you will receive it by the end of 2011.

**Please note** Do not feel you have to be someone who regularly comments on my blog... this is open to anyone and everyone!


P.S. I just purchased some "Handmade" magazines and am so excited to start creating something just for you!

Revised: the PIF is now closed :)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'd be up for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! This sounds like a lot of fun! You don't have to count me in though...I have too many other projects on the go right now! Tee hee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted today! Hope I get some takers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would totally be up for this Ginger but I'm not sure I have 5 readers ;P

    ReplyDelete