Saturday, February 26, 2011

Got Paint?

Soon, hubby will be in the office for most of the weekend so I thought I would do a quick post! Here are 3 pages for my Got Paint? Art Journal. Emily had us start with various backgrounds and then left the finishing of the pages up to our imagination...

Page one is my acrylic wash using 3 different colours. This is my cover page.

This second page is using a dry brush to apply acrylic, it gives it that rough kind of look. I also sprayed some glimmer mist for contrast.

The final page is using a stencil/mask. I was so pleased with my purchases from the dollar store. I bought 8 different masks for $4.

I am LOVING my scanner!! Wow... scanning these in has saved me oodles of time.

Have a wonderful and creative day!!

Ginger

3 comments:

  1. I loved that class. Your pieces arevgreat
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool are these?! And that quote is so perfect for a non-artist like me. Thanks for showing these today Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. so creative and looking great! looks like a great class.

    ReplyDelete