Saturday, February 19, 2011

Art Journal & My Other Husband

Here are a couple more journal pages I worked on last night and this afternoon.
I had been coveting some Tim Holtz stamps from Michaels for a long time. They are his older collections but still lots of fun, I had to try them out last night.


Marvin is making ribs tonight for dinner and then I will be able to see my other husband... Oh... you didn't know I had a second husband?
Here he is...
I know, he's dreamy.. :)

Yes, so I will be immersed in his new movie... the Mechanic... should be full of action!
 Have an amazing evening!!
Ginger

4 comments:

  1. But I thought he was mine!! Big fan here - I'm looking forward to this one too: Gnomeo and Juliet wasn't really the same thing lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art journal pages are great! I purchased an Art Journaling magazine/book today and spent time perusing it while enjoying the sunshine earlier. We'll see what I do with all that inspiration this week!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great art journalling. and he is a bit scrumptious but the accent puts me off! and anyway, not sure if I could cope with two husbands - one is enough work

    ReplyDelete
  4. That top page is so wonderfully vibrant - love your art journaling!

    ReplyDelete