Saturday, January 15, 2011

Yesterday & Today

I am really enjoying Ali's class and have managed to do one digi layout. I have been a bit behind with the class, mostly because I am still on the fence if I want to do this album as a hybrid or completely digital... so far it is looking to be digital as hubby still has not set up my photo printer (something about getting new stereo equipment and having to move things in the office and so you can see where this is going...)  ;) I'm not going to complain too much as the result may benefit my art room (music for my ears)!

Here is my title page... I am doing this album on myself... it will include those stories I have been wanting to tell and those that I am still waiting to remember!

Digital template - Ali Edwards, digi paper - Crystal Wilkerson @ Jessica Sprague.

Tonight I hope to work on this weeks assignment, which is to tell 6 stories about your childhood. I am off to choose some photos.

l8er!

Ginger

4 comments:

  1. Oops. my comment disappeared ... Just to say what a great first page and love your series of photos. Hope you keep enjoying the digital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your page looks great. Hope we'll get to see some of those six stories once you get them ready for your book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in the Y&T first time around and I have to admit to not doing a single assignment! But I loved the idea of the class so much, I couldn't pass it up. I intend to go back and do it in my own time some day. I love this layout of yours - what a lovely idea to do the album all about yourself and I love what you said "those stories I have been wanting to tell and those that I am still waiting to remember" - waiting to remember - what a wonderful way of looking at it. I look forward to seeing what comes out of your stories - enjoy the journey!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE that big photo of you - it's adorable! Fantastic start Ginger:

    ReplyDelete