Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wellness Week 5

The weekend is coming to an end and I still have many things to do! We are well into week 5 of our Wellness Journey and I want to share the digital layout I did this week. In our Wellness class we were asked to do a layout of  what we need more of in our life. When I was going through my photos, I came across this one of me in Guatemala during my senior Nursing practicum. While there the thing I noticed the most was how happy the Guatemalans were no matter how little they had. The quote is from class and it talks about obstacles and how we need to face our challenges head on, I think this would be easier to do if we did not allow stress to bother us so much and took more time to enjoy what we already have.

Digital Supplies: Anna Aspnes kit, Songbird Avenue (Port au Prince kit).

I hope you all have a wonderful week!

Ginger

2 comments:

  1. I adore the colour combination of this layout - grey is most definitely the new black - i will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the note paper! And that paper is so pretty! Nice layout!

    ReplyDelete