Friday, January 7, 2011

More Layouts!

Happy Friday Night to you! I am content to be inside with the heavy snowfall warning in effect, I just might stay in all weekend! LOL!

I was planning on having a nice glass of wine and perhaps a bubble bath, however, I thought I would share a couple layouts with you first. They were both made with one of the sketches from the Sketches2Scrapbook iPhone App (www.sketches2scrapbook.com). You can see my original post here.

Supplies: (Paper) Prima, Basic Grey, Graphic 45, Kraft, and white cardstock (Bazzil), Flowers - Prima, Butterflies, chipboard pieces - Riff Raff, Chipboard Alphabet - Amercian Craft Thickers, Glimmer Mist, Stickles, Claudine Hellmuth paint, Golden - Gesso, Quote strips - House of 3, Sticker strip (below photo) - Basic Grey

The second layout was fun to make as well, but I can't believe I spelled the title wrong. Honestly, I did not even pick up on it until I viewed it on the app... Oh well, I have never claimed to be perfect and I have no problem admitting when I made a mistake!

 Paper: SEI, Anna Griffin, Girl's Paperie - Die Cut; Other: American Craft Thickers, Prima - flowers, Basic Grey - Doilies, Little Yellow Bicycle - Border Stickers (Green Strips), House of Three - Banners, Kaiser Craft - Rhinestones, Font - Century

I love those orange Prima flowers and the little banner cut out from House of 3 Summer Junque line.

Anam has announced she will have a second release of new sketches for her Sketches2Scrapbook! Stay tuned... and on that note... I will say Good Evening!

Ginger 

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts Ginger. I really like the embellishment clusters on the Shine layout; the flowers & butterflys all work together wonderful with those great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many lovely details to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you got your bubble bath! Pretty layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are really lovely, I love all the detail you've packed in :-)

    ReplyDelete