Wednesday, November 3, 2010

True Stories Prompt #7

Yesterday's prompt was memories and flashbacks and journaling about what you were feeling. I chose to make a layout about my parents' recently selling their house and how that has impacted me, how our lives are changing, and how we can embrace these changes as they are inevitable. I did this quickly this morning, so the journaling may not fit the prompt exactly!

I have also made this work with my Colours class as we are still focusing on the colour Red! The layout is scraplifted from Nic's inspiration e-mail this morning.

Digital supplies: Jessica Sprague & Anna Aspnes.

Hope you all have a great Wednesday!
Ginger

5 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful Ginger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ginger, this is great journaling and your layout has the perfect amount of red "pop" to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout and I love that you chose to journal this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour combination and love your journalling - moving moments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, love the layout and journaling :-) And hey, if it was in any way inspired by the prompt, then I reckon it counts as being part of the class!

    ReplyDelete