Interdisciplinary Policy & Procedure Manual on Home Management
Definition of "Interdisciplinary": Husband, or Wife
Policy: 1.0.0 Laundry
1. The occupants of the home will do the laundry which includes sorting, putting in the washing machine, taking out of the washing machine and placing in the dryer or hanging to dry if required.
2. Upon finding the clothing dry, it is BOTH occupants responsibility to fold the laundry. The wife will direct when uncertain.
3. The wife will direct which clothes will NOT go into the dryer. If uncertain consult the wife.
4. Laundry will be placed in the proper organizational structure i.e. closet/dresser. (Not left on top of dressers).
5. If the husband does place the incorrect laundry in the dryer it does not mean he will no longer be required to do laundry, but may have to write a test created by the wife.
In the event of incapacitation where bedrest is required, or at the discretion of the wife.
Have a great night everyone!