Monday, November 22, 2010

Treasured Memories Crop

Yesterday I was able to spend the day at Treasured Memories where Chantel & KC held a weekend crop... Here are a few photos... The first two are of Chantel's adorable daughter Scarlett (Kirsten is in the photo too)... check out those funky legwarmers!
 We are so fortunate to have Tattered Angels design team member, Trisha Laduoucer living in Edmonton... she has some of the most amazing classes at Treasured Memories... she is also on the My Minds Eye & Graphic 45 design teams... and every now and then when TM has a weekend crop... Trisha will pop in and do a demonstration... yesterday we were able to practice our glimmer misting, glimmer glaze and glimmer glam skills with the beautiful new Christmas colors... Here is a close up of what we made...
I was able to get a few things accomplished yesterday... one is a gift for a friend that I will share at a later date. The other is a project from Claudine Hellmuth's class she had at BPC this summer. This is a photo of my Grandpa that I did some color tinting with Claudine's paints and the extra time... I made it into a bit of a collage using the gloss gel medium all of this is on the sticky back canvas which as you can see I transferred a patterned paper to. This is then placed in/on a hoop which will allow for easy hanging.
Other supplies: 7 Gypsy papers, Tim Holtz paperclip, key and typewriter keys from the Cabinet of Curiosities at TM.

Grandpa loved birds... One of the things I remember the most about him are the bird houses, bird feeders and bird bath... he would watch the birds from his kitchen window with a big smile on his face...

Hope you are all keeping warm on this cold Alberta day!
Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Love what you did with your Grandpa's photo. I took CH's class also but haven't tackled that one yet. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just noticed these pics of Scarlett!!! i love love love them! Thanks for posting them! :)

    --Chantel Mernickle

    ReplyDelete