Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Color Blue & JYC

Here is a quick post! I thought I posted my blue layout for my Colour or is it Color class... but I hadn't so voila! (Sorry for the bad photo color).

I don't think I'll be able to get to a purple layout (this weeks colour) ... will see.

Here is my journal cover for my Journal Your Christmas class which starts tomorrow! You still have time if you'd like to give it a go... I have decided to keep this very simple... my journal will be 5x7 as this will be manageable... I just need to purchase some rings...
and the back side of the cover...


I have purchased the Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly kit  and it is fun!! Below is the elements kit as well... I have printed off the papers and journaling cards so I feel I'm ready!

There you have it! Hope you are having a fabulous evening...
Until next time!

G

3 comments:

  1. I love your blue page - I am also struggling with purple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to visit your blog, that is why I have given you a Stylish Blog Award on my blog. I hope that people who read my blog will enjoy visiting blogs that I find inspiring. Feel free to play along, but do not feel obligated. Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. layout: I love the combination of paper flower and Hambly frame!

    Journal: I love the fact that you can get digi-Cosmo Cricket! Even though I wouldn't know what to do with it if I bought it!

    Good luck on the Christmas Journal!!

    ReplyDelete