Tuesday, November 9, 2010

21 Challenge - Day 5

Temptation got the better of me last evening and I ate a small bag of my favourite cheezies and two fingers of  a Kit Kat bar... so rather than give up on all that I have accomplished I am "seizing every opportunity" as Rhonna puts it and because of it I am a better person. Today I was so busy at work I had no time to think about sweets and treats! I should mention that I have returned to my 0530 am workouts at the gym... upon my return from Vegas I had gone a couple times, but was still trying to recover from the bad cold I had post-vacation. Getting up at 0500 is not that hard anymore, as I am awake anyways and it all seems to work out. It does help though knowing my sister is waiting there for me... Alright, so here is my Day 5 art journal page...


Remember to Love Yourself!
Have a great evening everyone!
Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for just moving forward vs giving up! Love the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love these pages! :) they make me smile, espcially the "love yourself" its so true! :)
    xoxo
    lauren
    p.s. I'm hosting a craft challenge called Mix N' Match Craft Challenge, I'd LOVE it if you'd join in! its going to be pretty fun! here are the details for you :)
    http://theperfectpearpair.blogspot.com/p/contest.html

    ReplyDelete