Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What's Up Buttercup?

Hello everyone! How are things going out there? I'm so happy the weather is beautiful, it's nice to see the sun and feel some warmth! Yay! I thought I would change my blog look for the upcoming festivities... Thanksgiving is my favourite holiday... last year I was sick with bronchitis and this year I'm going to live it up... I promise... I will be celebrating with family... Arlene is making turkey and stuffing, I will be bringing brussels sprouts (roasted with bacon and apples) mmm... I cannot wait. Do you have special plans for the weekend?

Soon we will be going on our Vegas trip... Yippee! I am so looking forward to getting away and having fun...
My biggest thrill is going to be the Grand Canyon... This is my 3rd time to Vegas and I am making the Grand Canyon my top priority...


If I have enough courage, I will do this....! I will make that decision when I get there...
Happy Wednesday everyone!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment