Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Secret is Out!

 
For those of you who know Anam Stubbington you will agree she is very talented at her craft and so you can imagine how thrilled I was when she asked me to be a part of her "Secret Project". Anam has created Sketches 2 Scrapbook which is an iphone/ipad app. In early November you will be able to download the app and go to your crop night and be able to find a sketch that suits your needs... there will be over 100 sketches available! How genius is that?? Soon I will be able to share with you the layouts I did of Anam's beautiful sketches.In the meantime have a look at the Sketches 2 Scrapbook blog. You can also check out the Facebook page and she has started a Twitter site as well!

1 comment:

  1. I am so blessed by your contribution to the App. thank you so much :)
    Anam
    http://www.facebook.com/Sketches2Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete