Sunday, October 31, 2010

Classwork!

Wow! How is everyone doing on this Hallow's Eve? Things are good at my household! Just finished a couple layouts, one is digi and the other traditional... just in time to think about dinner and start preparing for the little kiddies!
The first layout is for my Colour class (well actually both ended up in the Colour Gallery!)... Had tonnes of fun making this... I actually used some old scraps (big pat on the back for me!) and made some accordion flowers (as if I didn't get enough with the Halloween wreath from last week) LOL!


Supplies: My Minds Eye paper, red flowers Prima, alphabet Thickers, Brads - MME, I'm not sure where the black swirly flower paper came from but it was definitely a freebie from Treasured Memories.
The photo is from a beautiful bridesmaid arrangement of a friends wedding back in 2005.

Here is the second layout... this is for Shimelle's class and is from the prompt related to letters and numbers. Shimelle had a great idea to use numbers when creating a layout for a concert event, so I copied the idea and used it with my Van Morrison concert photos.

Digital Supplies: Kit from Jesse Edwards at Designer Digitals, Brushes from class at Jessica Sprague, Kit from Songbird Avenue (Port Au Prince).
There you have it... two fun layouts!
Have a Happy Halloween everyone!
Ginger

5 comments:

  1. Fab layouts! Love them both :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That flower's beautiful. Love your take on the numbers prompt x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the concert layout you came up with for the numbers prompt. You took some *amazing* photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your layouts! I'm still working on red. Hope to find a little extra time this week to finish up....

    ReplyDelete