Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tired....!

Alright, so I have been a bit neglectful with my blogging lately, but I have a really good reason... I'm very tired because I've managed to get my butt out of bed and to the gym at 0530 for the last three weeks during the work week! (At this time I refuse to go on the weekend!!). So... oh.. just looking at the time... and yup you guessed it, I have about 20 minutes before I have to hit the sack! I've decided no more excuses and it's easier because I have a workout buddy, my sister Carmen is meeting me there... It's also been good because I get a better start on my work day and tend not to stay at work so late. So there you have it. I have no creative juices left by the time I'm ready to sit down for the evening, but this needs to be a priority...
photo from we heart it

Thought I would share this photo with you as it's kind of fitting to how I feel in the morning... all bright eyed and bushy tailed!
I hope to have some creative energy this weekend!
Take care everyone.
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment