Thursday, September 23, 2010

TGTIF

That's, "Thank God Tomorrow Is Friday!!" This has been a crazy week... Why does it seem whenever Marvin goes away, things happen??! He left Sunday before I could think of opening an eye... so I spent a nice peaceful day... doing very little... and then at about 6 pm, I went upstairs to turn the light on the front porch and I stepped in a big puddle!! Yes... so at first I gave Eddie a hard time and then... I heard it... drip... drip... Yes. A leak in my roof! Water dripping from my light fixture. Oh yes... not fun.

So I am looking forward to the weekend... I adore the weekend... but I have lots of cleaning up to do before Marv get's home tomorrow night... in the meantime I thought I would share another layout with you...


Looks a little dark, but it has been so cloudy here... This layout was inspired by Nic Howard's Dimensional Details class I had taken a while ago. Some of the ladies I took that class with still chat on the message boards at Big Picture... so someone put up a challenge to do a layout of something we did not get to do while taking the class. I decided to do this layout with stitching... I had not used my new sewing machine yet, so this is what I came up with!

Hope you all have a Happy Friday!!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment