Thursday, September 30, 2010

Collage 101

I started a new class at Renee Pearson  and this one is on digital collage... I am fascinated by the artist Maggie Taylor... I think what I love about her work is the richness of the colors and just the whole whimsical or surreal look of her art...

Other inspiring artists...

These are from an artist named Anahata Katkin and these photos are of her art journals.

These photos are from another artist I found interesting... her name is Alicia Buelow...


Beautiful work by all three artists... I hope you find some time for creativity!

Tomorrow is Friday! Yeah! I will be at my favourite place tomorrow night scrapbooking with my girls!
Have a good night.
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Hello Ginger, I'm one of your classmates in Collage 101. I was so thrilled to see your post on the welcome thread. It's not very often that someone else from around these parts turns up in the same on-line classroom as I. Anyway, I'm Peggy & I live in a rural subdivision across the river from Devon. (One spouse, two dogs, no kids.) Thanks for sharing your collage inspirations on your blog -- they're amazing.

    ReplyDelete