Sunday, July 4, 2010

What have I been up to??

This has been a fun week! I have started the @ Home With Claudine Hellmuth Class, if you are still thinking about taking it, I will show you what we have been doing (hopefully to pique your interest) and you still have time to sign up!

Here is our project for the week, it is a gesso transfer of a photocopy of a photograph that Claudine has made into a printable download you get in class.

 

I'm loving the pace of this class, so far it is not time consuming... so that has allowed me to work on some other things!

Jessica Sprague is another place you can take some cool classes... mostly digital scrapbooking or illustration, but she has offered a free Computer Tricks for Cardmaking class.... this is right up my alley because it is a hybrid class... Originally she was going to offer it for 1 week, but when class started last Monday, she announced she would be extending it to 2 weeks because one was not enough!! How cool is that??!! With this class she has given so many free digital downloads and I have had so much fun making these cards and have lots of new ideas! I will show you what I mean....


All the papers you see here are a digital download and have been cut out. Dimensional details were added with a scallop edged punch from Stampin Up, and the ribbon is also from Stampin Up.



I love the colors in this card. The design is a digital template where the papers were added to the template and then printed off. I added the flower for some extra punch and dimension.



This card was SO much fun to make!! You see the kraft paper with the cameras on it? You can make that yourself if you have PSE. The cameras are brushes from here  they are from "Lizzabeth" at Deviantart.com. The other cameras are from a Vintage Camera Kit made by Kitschy Digitals you can purchase from here.
The knotted wood paper can be purchased from here . Inside the card is a loose piece of notebook paper from a kit as well. Like I said... lots of fun!




This was another card that I enjoyed making... there are a bit more details to making it, but it is cute as well... The Happy Birthday greeting is from the Funky Fresh "Oh Happy Day" kit by Crystal Wilkerson, and the Tree is from a kit called Funky Fresh Forest Elements.

What's fun about this card is the pop up inside! Check it out...

So that is what I have been up to! 
I hope you have found some ideas here.... Happy Creating!!
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. love your "I'm growing" creation! thank you for taking the class!

    ReplyDelete