Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend Recap!

So far I have been having a great weekend! I love having a Friday off... it comes around every 4 weeks and it's awesome. So this Friday was extra special because both my sisters were off as well. We took Aunt Linda out for lunch to Pack Rat Louie's mmmm..... it was so tasty! I have not been there for quite some time, but I remember how good it is. If you have never been... may I suggest you try their signature dish... The Lemon Pizza... if you love cheese, and you like lemon.... you will love the Lemon Pizza! Here are some photos...



A. Linda and Carmen had the Snapper.... which had some roasted cayenne pepper potato wedges (very good!).

A. Linda and Arlene.

Carmen and Me.
What a great way to spend a rainy day!

Yesterday we spent two hours doing yard work!! With all the rain we had, our mushroom patch became that much larger and very stinky!! Unfortunately, the roots to our large spruce tree are contributing to this and there is nothing we can do short of having the tree removed. Marvin made up his mind to rota-til the whole side of the house. Next Spring it looks like we will have the same guy who just redid the front sidewalk come back and lay down interlocking brick on that side of the house... yeeshk! Nothing ever slows down with home ownership!

After we finished the yard,  I picked up a few things and we had an early dinner (BBQ burgers). I bought Eddie the biggest Bison knuckle I could find and he was in doggie heaven... We then headed out to the River Cree and saw Peter Framptom, he sang all my favourites, "Baby, I love your way", "Show me the way", and "Do you feel like we do?". It was great! He also did an awesome version of Soundgarden's "Black Hole Sun"

Marvin left early this morning to fly out to Virginia for work this week.... so I will be enjoying cooking for one, and hopefully having more time for crafting! LOL!

Hope you all have had a wonderful weekend so far!
Enjoy your Sunday.
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment