Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Movie Review

Alright, so a friend of mine told me I HAVE to watch the Twilight movies... she said I will LOVE them...  She borrowed her dvd's to me with the agreement that I would not take too long to watch them as she does like to re-watch them every two weeks or so.........! So on the weekend I watched "Twilight" and then "New Moon".... and.... I'm sorry.... I just don't get it... in fact I was a bit creep-ed out by Edward.... the white face and red... RED lips... really didn't do much for me....not to mention that the movie just did not have my attention.... Okay, so I was bored.



Now here is a movie I want to see!

Have a great night everyone!
Ginger

1 comment:

  1. Dare I confess that I hate, detest, and loath the entire Twilight franchise? Aside from the story, there's all that passive-agressive manipulation and let me tell you: it only gets worse as the series progresses. Plus, Edward's like REALLY OLD, even though he looks 17. I think there's a name for that...

    Enjoyed reading your blog tonight!

    ReplyDelete