Sunday, July 4, 2010

le Tour Anyone??

Are any of you following "le Tour de France"?? Well I am, and I'm worried it's going to cut into my craft time!! In case you don't know this, I am HUGE Andy Schleck fan...that's right, I love the guy... and I'm hoping he can pull up his socks and win the tour this year (even though he has had a bad start... but we won't talk about that)... I just finished watching Day 1 and there were lots of crashes, including one where someone's dog ran into the peloton... the dog is okay... but geez...why didn't the dog have a leash...

At one point there was a crash just moments from the finish line that stopped more than half the peloton from moving! Exciting and stressful...

For those of you who are Lance Armstong fans he is still in 4th place....

Unfortunately, Andy suffered a knee injury late last year so there is some question as to whether he will be able to perform this year...in which case I will be cheering for his brother Frank! Anyway you look at it... I'm cheering for the Schlecks!! Go Saxo Bank!!
Happy Sunday!!
Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment