Monday, July 19, 2010

Expensive Dog Bone!

You might remember on my post a couple days ago, I mentioned purchasing a big Bison bone for Edwin to chew... yes he was very happy to see that bone... move forward to lunchtime today.  I came home for lunch and let Eddie out to do his business, when I was getting ready to go back to work, I called him in... then I noticed blood all over his paws and down the front of his chest... I assessed the situation and could see that he was using his paws to try and pick something out of his mouth... So... off to the vet we went... and they put him under to check things out. I came back... and the friendly receptionist showed me the big chunk of bone he had caught between his teeth. So what was a $7 bone actually cost me $137.00... and there you have it....


No comments:

Post a Comment