Tuesday, June 22, 2010

TM Sale!!

If you have not heard... Treasured Memories is having a 30% off sale this week because they will be closed next week for inventory! Yippee! So I have already been down there and bought some of the wonderful Claudine Hellmuth paints.... This is my most absolute favourite color....
I promised myself I would take a break from Big Picture Scrapbooking after the Dimensional Details class, however....there are two classes that I cannot not take! Does that make sense?? The first is Claudine Hellmuth's "@ Home with Claudine", which in my opinion is something completely different than what I have been doing for the last 7 months...it includes paint and canvas and techniques for mixed media projects...so yes, I have signed up! This is a 12 week class, but with BPS the best part is you have forever access to the material and can always go back to it if you are unable to commit to their schedule. Awesomeness!

So I said their were two classes...well, the second class I signed up for is May Flaum's Camp Scrap! I love May...I took her Hybrid class and was thrilled with all the information she gave. The other reason I signed up for Camp Scrap is it is only 4 weeks long...(there is a bonus week - so actually it is 5 weeks). Camp is about May providing the inspiration and you doing as many or as little layouts as you want. She will have prizes and daily inspirations to jump start your scrapbooking mojo!

So there you have it...my creative juices are flowing just thinking about what is coming....

Here is a layout I made on the weekend... The red you see on the transparency is a reflection of the red shirt I was wearing while taking the photo! This LO is of Marvin's family, some pictures at his parents 50th Anniversary.

Tonight we are going to see Boz Scaggs at the Jubilee...Really looking forward to it... I guess I didn't blog about last weeks concert...Tom Petty and Joe Cocker were AMAZING!! Loved every minute, couldn't stop dancing and singing, every song was a hit!

That's all for now!  Have a great night everyone!
Ginger

2 comments:

  1. this layout is so great! The colour-blocked squares are a perfect backdrop, but the swirly swirl out front gives some movement and tech-stuff aside, it is just really great!

    claudine's classes are always so full of great mixed media techniques...I'm thinking of taking it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just came across your blog! i thought I'd just let you know that it is absoltuley beautiful. and I love your name Ginger! its so uinique :) thanks for sharing

    xoxo
    Lauren

    i'd love it if you'd visit my blog :)
    http://theperfectpearpair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete