Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sunday Musings...

Here we are...it's Sunday and the weekend is flying by! Yesterday I was able to get some housework done and mow the lawn! Yes... the lawn...Marvin left me a message Friday afternoon at work... "Hon...call me... I got some disturbing news to share"... Now, when someone leaves you a message like that...what would you think?...I was thinking...oh no...someone we know is a mass murderer and I will be shocked to find out who it is... or maybe they found a dead body in the back of a vehicle at his work... to me...that would be disturbing...So, when I did call him back (immediately upon receiving the message) he told me his visit with the chiropractor went well, but he would not be able to mow the lawn for a couple weeks and I would have to do it...wow, let me get my disturbing thinking cap off... not that exciting eh? Ahhh yes this is the man I love and am spending the rest of my life with... (and he doesn't believe me when I tell him his is full of drama!).

After finishing up the yard work and such we got ready to go out for dinner with our friends Ryan & Arianna and we went to the Vita Bella, you can check it out here. It was soooo good!! I had the Caprese salad (little bocconcino and prosuitto, with basil and olive oil), and shared the calamari (was a light batter with an amazing spicy tomato and basil dip). Then for the main course I had the Veal Cannelloni with the Mushroom Cream sauce....ohhh let me just say...that cream sauce was... Amazing! So if you are looking for a new restaurant to check out... I highly recommend...

On to other things... So Camp Scrap has started at BPS... you still have time to sign up!
Here is my LO based on a 2 page sketch May provided us with on Friday. 


This is our apple tree we have in our backyard... It is so pretty when it blooms...

That's it for now! Have a wonderful day!

Ginger

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe I missed this in the gallery - it's so pretty! such gorgeous colours! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours in this one! And that cute birdie!

    what is the yellow clock from??

    ReplyDelete