Thursday, June 3, 2010

New Layouts!

I have to admit, I have not been feeling very motivated with my scrapbooking lately. I'm still taking the Dimensional Details class, and although the class is awesome, I have just been making 1 layout a week so I can keep up.

I don't usually use purple in layouts but I really like it with the papers here. The paper used here is from Webster's pages and I used a script stamp on a MME paper for the background. The Basic Grey lace doilie I cut to fit it on the page then took some distress inks and chalk to give it a different look. The creme colored damask embellishments are from Heidi Swapp and the sticker letters were covered with stickles. I really like how it turned out.

The second layout is hybrid and was one I had done for my Textuality class (which had been finished for a couple weeks) and I thought I had posted this already, but apparently I did not!
 I love this Basic Grey paper. The greens and yellows are so vibrant. I scanned these photos and am thrilled with how well they came out.

So that is it for now, hope you all have a great night!!

Ginger

1 comment:

  1. that purple layout is super! i love all the elements, and details!

    ReplyDelete